Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wow - this is a lot harder than I thought .....

So when the going gets tough - change your job description.   I posted my first blog this year! - unfortunately it seemed like a year ago.  That was followed by my second post which was slightly less well researched and written than the first one.  I thought I would pumping these blogs out on a weekly basis.  Not so much.......

My goal was to use my scientific background to provide thoughtful detailed analysis of political and economic issues so that I could better understand them and develop my beliefs and share that information with my friends.  Apparently that is way too hard for someone who has a full-time job, as many interests as a I do an adorable wife and a mild case of A.D.D.  .......SQUIRREL!
So rather than than feel bad because I don't have the time to do what I want  - I am going to change the charter of this blog -
I am going to still write about political issues (for the most part) but I am not going to provide thorough
detailed technical analyses but rather provide thoughtful and slightly researched issues with a dash of my personality.  So exit the scientist and enter the personality. 

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have changed your charter, except for the personality part, your "slightly researched" approach might just land you a job at the Buffalo News...or the Fox Network.

    Incidentally, since you have demystified Social Security, perhaps you can focus on a more pressing economic issue - how can I win my one and done football pool?

    ReplyDelete